Tuesday, March 18, 2014

the news

I've hesitated sharing my news.  A part of me feels wrong sharing it here.  I'm pregnant and this time was just as miraculous as the last because it was unassisted.  The Dr. said we should play the lottery.  I was in shock and denial and now at 7 months pregnant I am only now starting to feel like maybe disaster isn't lurking around the corner.  I feel lucky because really I'm not supposed to be able to have babies without medical intervention.  I'm taking it and running.  Baby girl comes in June.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! Enjoy it all, it goes by so fast. Truly miraculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, CONGRATULATIONS and much luck to you!

    Second...

    Hello,
    I am a psychologist and a blogger (http://docgrumbles.wordpress.com). I am currently conducting a survey of bloggers who post about pregnancy, fertility, adoption, pregnancy loss, and parenting. I would like to extend an invitation for you to complete the brief survey found here:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MLVBHDG
    (I am very sorry to leave this in a comment like a spammer!)
    Thank you so much!
    Dr. Grumbles

    ReplyDelete